ABATEMENT TECHNOLOGIES HEPA-AIRE PORTABLE AIR SCRUBBER (1300CFM/2000CFM) H2KM **ON SALE**
The Abatement Technology H2KM has 2 speeds between 1300-2000CFM
Abatement Technologies HEPA-AIRE H2KM Negative Air Machines feature high-quality, galvanized steel cabinets and water tight pop rivet construction.
The powerful HEPA-AIRE model H2KM Negative Air Machines from Abatement Technologies are designed for the contractor who wants the very best in performance, reliability and quality.
Features of the HEPA-AIRE Model H2KM Include
- Two Operating Speeds: 2,000 CFM (High) & 1,300 CFM (Low)
- Fast ‘No Tools’ Pre-filter Changes
- Standard 6”-Deep 99.97% Efficiency HEPA Filter Individually Tested and Certified at 2,000 CFM Airflow
- Also Accepts 12”-Deep Replacement 99.97% Efficiency HEPA Filter High-Performance Motor & Blower
- Convenient Back Panel-Mounted Controls
- Two Fixed & Two Locking 4” Swivel Casters
- Plastic 12" Exhaust Outlet
- Includes (1) Primary Pad Filter - (1) Secondary Hog or Ring Filter - (1) HEPA Filter
Power supply requirements: 115-120 volts AC, 60Hz, 15 amp circuit.
Normal operating amps: 10 amps or less.
Motor: 1 HP, 2 speed motor with thermal overload protection, auto re-set, 60 HZ, single phase.
Operational sound level: 70 dBA on high speed. Reading taken at a distance of 5 feet.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT
- Weight: Just 124 lbs., including filters. Dimensions: 35.75”L x 26”W x 30.25”H
- Peak airflow, rated at 1,300 cfm (L) & 2,000 cfm (H) Free air blower rating: 3,500 cfm
- 20 gauge galvanized steel cabinet Watertight pop rivet construction
EASY TO MANEUVER
- Two carrying handles on each side 2 each 4” locking swivel casters & 2 each 4” fixed casters
- Two pre-filter stages and a True 99.97% HEPA filter
- Carbon pre-filter for odor removal is available
ECONOMICAL TO OPERATE
- Filters that last longer and cost less can save thousands of dollars in replacement filter costs.
- ETL-certified to conform to stringent UL and CSA safety standards.
Abatement H2KM 2000cfm HEPA Negative Air Machine
7-14 Day Free Shipping to most U.S. states.
Forklift or Loading dock required for shipment